BLACK SEA ECONOMIC CENTER is established on 05-03-2007 as publicbenefit organization.
The Company’s activity is related to improving competitive power, development of local self-government, public administration, culture, sport, tourism, transport, trade, industry, agriculture, ecology, etc.
The main perspectives of the company are to extend the process of democratic changes and to recognise public society; To work for increasing the competitive power of Bulgarian companies, regions and municipalities; To assist for the fruitful assimilation of funds from European structures and the Cohesion fund; To assist in increasing the level of professionalism of employees engaged in public institutions and business organizations; To endorse the principles of local self-government.
The activities of BSEC are targeted on:
• Creation of attractive business environment at regional and local level through promoting the public-private partnership development;
• Fostering sustainable development in the region.
• Improvement of the urban and business environment through creation of information boards on the territory of the coastal municipalities of Bulgaria
• Development of marine environmental, decision making and socio-economic models;
• Socio-economic analysis;
• End-user consultation;
• Organizing of promotion, dissemination and public awareness activities, workshops and conferences.